Now, you know you have a lot of makeup when you can make a rainbow out of a range of products. The sad thing is, this isn’t the only “rainbow” that I can create… :/ (I might be an addict…hehe, oops!) The good news is, though, that for this one, I didn’t actually go out and buy each one individually; I was lucky enough to win the majority of them in a Makeup & Beauty Blog giveaway early last year (Thanks again, Karen! :D). However, it was a little gloomy this morning, and overall, I’m feeling a little glum, so I thought I would cheer myself up by making a pretty little makeup rainbow. But, what good would it be if I couldn’t share the joy with you, too, right!?
I’m choosing to keep this blog post short, because, well there’s no reason to prolong it, but I do feel the need to share a couple of crucial details about these babies with you:
- Super shiny & glossy finish that seems to last, no joke, about 5/6 hours on the lips
- The click-pen, brush tip applicator makes application both fun and easy
- The formula is moisturizing and smooth, never feeling sticky or uncomfortable on the lips
- They taste good, which I don’t recommend actually eating this stuff, but you know what I mean. If you happen to catch any in your mouth at the odd point in time, they actually correspond to what their namesake’s supposed to taste of (with just a hint of plastic…but nothing overwhelming)! 🙂
- They also smell incredible and again, correspond with their names!
- Available in a total of 22 shades, ranging from the sheerest nudes to the brightest reds, corals and pinks
- The brighter glosses of the group certainly pack a punch, they’re super pigmented and are fuss-free overall
- The more neutral glosses are slightly disappointing, because they are very, very sheer, but are still pretty and often come with a fair amount of shimmer to compensate
- Though I don’t own any full sizes, these sample or “gift” sizes are plenty enough; the full size costs $29 CAD and contains 0.08 ounces worth of product, the smaller sizes contain 0.05 ounces (and were free! :)).
- These great glosses or glazes, if you’re feeling fancy, are available at Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada or Sephora and Ulta in the United States
- They are worth the money, if for nothing else, because of the fact that whenever I want comfy wear and to wow the world with the amount of shine on my lips, I turn to these pretties! 🙂
- If I was to suddenly finish every single one of these tomorrow, I’d repurchase one or two again, though I’d be tempted to recreate the rainbow, haha 😉
That’s what you need to know, in 500 words or less! What do you think? Do you own any of the awesome Stila lip glazes? If not, would you buy any? What do you look for in a lip gloss? Are you a shine or shimmer girl?